|Login at DobberHockey|
|View Poll Results: This season's biggest 1st Round Pick flop?|
|Ilya Kovalchuk - 25 games played and 11 points.||8||72.73%|
|Mike Green - 14 points in 23 games played.||2||18.18%|
|Martin Brodeur - Record of 4-10-1 in 17 games played & .901 SV%, 2.74GAA.||1||9.09%|
|Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
PG13 - Monday December 6th
Before Tonight's games :
1. North American tenders (more than 10 games played) -
Price leads Canadian tenders in most categories : 16W, 4SO, 1.96 GAA, .935 SV% (Garon 1.95 GAA)
Thomas leads States tenders in most categories : 13W, 5SO, 1.46 GAA, .956 SV% (Howard 15W)
2. VS. Finnish tenders (more than 10 games played) -
Lehtonen 13W & Rinne 3SO, Niittymaki 2.34 GAA, Rinne .918 SV%
3. VS. VS. World Tenders (more than 10 games played) -
Brobavski 14W, Lundqvist 4SO, Pavelac 1.70 GAA & .948 SV%.
4. In 24 games Jonas Hiller faced an average of of 33 shots per game. The only tender who has a bigger ratio is Dubnyk with 34.44 shots (on average) in 9 games played. Tim Thomas is ranked 5th with 32.56 in 18 games
5. Sticking with Hiller: he's faced the most shots with 793 and let in the most with 68. Price ranks second with 748 shots, but only 49 GA.
6. Just to make it feel right : Jonas Hiller has faced 213 (highest) shots so far this season from 30-45 feet away, he's let in 11.
Mike Smith has faced 87 shots from the same range and let in 12 (highest)
Pavelac has faced 140 shots from the same range and only let in 1 (lowest)
7. Dallas' line of Richards, Eriksson and Neal have been the league's most productive line this season with a combined 44 points. Surprisingly Edmonton's Horcoff, Eberle and Hall line rank 5th with a respective 37 points.
8. Semin is tied alongside Datsyuk (not so surprising) for league lead in Takeaways with 34 a piece. On the flip side, Getzlaf is leading the league in giveaways with 40. Looking at this list, I expected to see Spezza there, but he didn't even crack the top 50 - rather for Ottawa it's Erik Karlsson with 33 (5th) and Kovelev with 31 (9th) leading the way!
9. John Carlson is currently tied for 5th among shot blockers with 62. I would've never thought him to be a shot blocker. If this continues and his projections come true, he could be a very valuable asset in league's with that category.
After Tonight's Games :
10. Crosby is currently on a career high 16 game point streak and has 16 goals & 33 points (+10) during that span. He's leading the league in points and goals.
and Pittsburgh last 16 games? 15-1 (Last 18gp - 17-1)
11. During NYI's most recent Franchise worst 14 game losing streak, they only scored 21 goals total. John Tavares' points during that span? 2 goals 5 points and a lousy -12.
12. Who would have ever thought that Byfuglien would be the leading defensemen come December? 10 goals, 29 points in 28 games played. I forget who said it in the forums but I remember it being mentioned that his 10th goal scored on November 30th was the most by a defenseman in Thrasher History during an entire season.
13. Biggest 1st round flops this season? Cast your vote!
Ilya Kovalchuk with 25 games played and 11 points.
Mike Green with 14 points in 23 games played.
Martin Brodeur with a record of 4-10-1 in 17 games played and .901 SV%, 2.74GAA.
PS - Trade Fever was sent to the publisher (HPG), but due to time differences, him being located in England, it may only be posted tomorrow AM. Either way this will fend you off for the night! haha
Assistant Manager - DobberSports.com
Writer - Fantrax.com
Regular Guest - The York Report via NextSportStar.com
Last edited by GMGates; 12-06-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Mike Brodeur... lol!