PG13 - A fitting theme!
Attention Readers -
Praba and I are officially retiring the extended ramblings from our section and leaving it to those who do it best; Dobber, Angus and crew.
That said, we wouldn't leave you hanging! If you followed the "name our ramblings" challenge, you know exactly what I'm going to say next.
First props to forum regular Chuk for proposing this excellent idea and a fitting name to boot.
Here it is : PG-13
Praba and I will deliver 13 thoughts about anything and everything hockey related starting Tuesday. PG-13 will be published twice to thrice times weekly and will deliver the same kind of information you'd expect from us.
Also, I still plan on releasing a night time (EST) version of 3 Stars / 3 Duds of the night.
P.S To help ease the transition from ramblings to PG13 here are few quick snippets :
- Finally a win at home for Buffalo. When Vanek shows up the Sabres can win games although he must take a page right from Kovelev's hand guide. Very talented, just only shows up when he wants to. He definitely has the skill, last night's overtime goal was a beauty, but it seems more often than not he lacks commitment and effort.
- On the opposite end, the LA Kings are off to an 8-0 start at the Staples center. They are the only remaining team to not allow a PPG at home.
- The loss handed to NYI means another double digit losing streak for the Islanders. This latest DD streak is the 9th for the franchise... lottery bound?
- Preds won their second shoot out in as many games (STL & now CHI) in front of a sell out crowd. The longest shoot out consecutive win streak was 11 by Dallas in the 05-06 season.
- By the way, congrats on winning the putter Chuk! What did you end up customizing it to?
Assistant Manager - DobberSports.com
Writer - Fantrax.com
Regular Guest - The York Report via NextSportStar.com
Last edited by GMGates; 11-14-2010 at 03:16 PM.