Monday 15th - Studs & Duds of the Night
Studs of the Night
Honorable mention : That Brandon Dubinsky - Ryan Callahan OT goal was a beauty, check out the highlight reels.
3. Liles - 2g, 1a, +3, 6 shots.
Matches career highs with goals (2) and Points (3) for a game.
2. PHI - Last 10 games ~ 9-0-1.
Tonight it was Richards and Giroux who stood out :
Richards - 2g, 1a, +2, 5 SOG, 1 PPP, 1 SHG
Giroux - 1g, 2a, +3, 3 SOG, 1 PPG
1. Thomas - 4th SO of the season ~ 28 saves against NJD.
11 gp : 9-1-0, 4SO, .96 SV%, 1.31 GAA - Simply Amazing.
3 Duds of the Night
3. Erik Karlsson - Love the guy, but terrible discipline tonight. 3 b2b minors in the second killed any OTT momentum in catching up as it eventually led to Giroux's ppg. Going down 3-1 in the third against a strong PHI team and a sensational Brobovsky is never a good thing - and it proved tonight.
2. NJD - 5th loss in 7th games and a lousy record of 5-11-2. The Devils are still lottery bound and are in the same boat as NYI and EDM. Pretty sad...
1. Halak, 6GA with 17 saves on 23 shots.
Quote from GG's Twitter : "Blues should have pulled Halak after 3. When the timing is off, it is off." But rest assured, he follows it up with "Not a good goal for Halak ... again. I have nothing to say anymore about him tonight. He'll bounce back ... that's his thing."
Assistant Manager - DobberSports.com
Writer - Fantrax.com
Regular Guest - The York Report via NextSportStar.com
Last edited by GMGates; 11-16-2010 at 12:20 AM.