I'd rank 'em:
1. Rask - Stupid talent. A lot of wins and solid sv%. Has always flashed his elite ability when splitting time with TT.
2. Ward - A young horse who never had enough offensive support. He does now.
3. Price - Another horse. He and Ward are going to be close. I like Ward's forward better.
4. Bryz - If he plays how he did in the playoffs, a lot of Ws. Not as strong a sv% as the previous goalies.
5. Lehtonen - He may put up better #s than Bryz, but dude gets hurt too much for me to rank him before the goalies I have ahead of him.
6. Kipper - Very underrated netminder. Only knock besides age is the team's overall state of flux.
7. Luongo - Where will he be, splitting time in Van or elsewhere? Too many question marks until we know where he will be.
League: Yahoo 20 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
Cats: +/-, FOW, A, G, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, S, SPct, W, GAA
Bench: Braun,B.Flynn,B.Gordon - J.Bernier,O.Pavelec,V.Stalberg
Clendening,Deslauriers,Gauthier-Leduc,J.Morrow,R.Murphy,Petrovic,Reilly, -- M.Hackett
Last edited by One87; 01-06-2013 at 08:23 PM.