Fantasy Guide - Shortened Season
I'll have something more official when a season becomes official, but as it stands right now I'm working on the following changes in the Fantasy Guide:
- All projections based on 48 games. This isn't simply taking a percentage of each number. Not at all. Injuries need to be considered, prospect performance in the AHL, older players playing better in a shortened year (or worse), etc. I'm going through each player with a fine-tooth comb. If the season is 50 games, well - for those I will just adjust my 48-game projection uniformly.
- All blue highlights will be removed as I go through each team.
- All notes, team-by-team, are being edited to relate to a shorter season.
- A new section in each team, called "Lockout Notes" will show my revised opinion on some players based on how they have done in other leagues.
- I wrote a quick piece on the impact of a shortened season, in general, on fantasy hockey and the guide.
- I have asked all the writers if they have any lockout-related revisions to their articles.
Buy the guide here:
and included in the guide is a coupon code to get the Goalie Guide for a measly $4...
14 Team Keeper, points only, best 12 skaters 2 dman 2 G count. Playoffs count.
F - Crosby, C.Smith, Wheeler, Parenteau, Hudler, Clowe, Grabovski, Atkinson, Frolik, S. Kostitsyn, Marchand, Peverley, Tavares, Read, Brouwer, Bickell, Gionta, Setoguchi
G - Anderson, Hiller, Markstrom, Brodeur
D - Letang, Del Zotto, I. White, Kronwall, Brodin, Nikitin