Week 1 - Who to Start?
At my final WR slot, one of:
Bowe vs Atl
T. Young vs StL
Little vs Phi
Blackmon @ Min
Cook vs NE
Olsen @ TB
12 team H2H Keeper
12 Team H2H
Olsen at TE, NE was actually pretty good at containing TEs last season
12 Team, Points, Keeper League (Keep 7)
G(3), A(1.5), PPP(0.75), SHP(1), HITS(0.15), BKS(0.1)
W(3), SV(0.05), SO(5)
C: Malkin, Koivu
LW: Ovechkin, Datsyuk
RW: Kovalchuk, St. Louis
D: Visnovsky, Ehrhoff, Carle, Goligoski
Bench: Lecavalier, Franzen
G: Miller, Halak
Bench: Varlamov, Fasth
Same. Took a quick glance and decided on Bowe and Olsen.
14 Team Dynasty League
5 C's, 8 W's, 5 D's, 2G's - 3 Prospects.
F: Goals(3) Assists(2)
D: Goals(4) Assist(3)
G: W(3) Saves(0.15) Goal Against(-0.75) Shutout(2)
C: Datsyuk, Grabovski, Backstrom, Bergeron, Bozak
W: Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, P Kane, Hall, Sharp, Kessel, Nash, Silfverberg
D: Enstrom, Letang, Kronwall, Faulk, Chara
G: Miller, Price
Prospects: Galchenyuk, Nyquist, Shore
1. Bowe - I'd roll Bowe because I see KC being down and having to pass.
2. Blackmon - Freak! #1 target in pass game. On the road. Wait and see game to gauge.
3. Young - Is he the #2? Burleson and Petti also in play. Wait and see game to gauge.
4. Little - #1 pass option in offense with Rookie QB. They'll be down and will need to pass, but unlike Bowe, I think Phi's D puts the clamps down. They (Phi) always start like gangbusters.
1. Olsen - the #2 pass option. No more Shockey. Cam targetted him in preseason.
2. Cook - Sleeper. However, i think Kendall Wright being in the slot hurts him a little. You also have the huge CJ factor and, to a lesser degree, the fact that Locker can run.
League: Yahoo 20 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
Cats: +/-, FOW, A, G, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, S, SPct, W, GAA
Bench: Braun,B.Flynn,B.Gordon - J.Bernier,O.Pavelec,V.Stalberg
Clendening,Deslauriers,Gauthier-Leduc,J.Morrow,R.Murphy,Petrovic,Postma,Reilly, -- M.Hackett
Dunno why people hate on KC, their D is actually decent & they'll run it to keep the game tight. Bowe holdout = will take a couple weeks to warmup.
Olsen is probably your TE start, I have the same dilemma in one pool, probably will end up picking cook sunday morning haha, crapshoot.
WR I would go Young or Blackmon. I don't have blackmon in any team but I believe the hype. Good matchup and will be more fun to watch than hope megatron gets tripple covered and pettigrew miniaturizes himself to be too short to be seen by stafford.
Little I also like, but I just prefer blackmon.
16team H2H Keeper league. 12F, 6D, 2G & 5BN... 4IR(always full)
G ,A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
W, GAA, SV%, SHO
F:Booth, Brouwer, Carter, Cervenka, Crosby, Datsyuk, Hemsky, J.Jokinen, Kopitar, Laich, Latendresse, Loktionov, Michalek, Rick Nash, Okposo, E.Staal, Umberger
D: OEL, Zidlicky, Green, Streit, Fowler, B.Smith
G: Smith, Dubnyk, Khabi