Sunday 14th - Studs & Duds of the night
3 Studs of the night
3. Niklas Backstrom - 37 saves and 1 GA against TBL
Ended Stamkos' scoring streak at 4 games.
2. Frolov - 2,G, 2A, +5, 5 SOG
Frolov of late averages one four point night per season. So enjoy it while you can!
1. Gaborik - 3A, 1A, +5, 2PIM, 4 SOG
Best game of the season for Gabby, not too hard to do as he's missed 75% of NYR's games played! We all know that when he plays he's stellar, so this should come of no surprise to anyone.
3 Duds of the night
3. Chris Mason was pulled after letting 4 goals on 16 shots.
With that game in the books, Mason has let in 4 or more goals in over 50% of his outings so far this season (7 of 13).
2. EDM D-man Jason Strudwick was a -5 on the night.
Penner, Cogliano and Gilbert all got -4 as well...
1. Dinner is served, another Oilers defeat.
In the last 4 games, EDM have scored 8 goals compared to the 25 they've let in. That's a differential of -17. Ouch!
Assistant Manager - DobberSports.com
Writer - Fantrax.com
Regular Guest - The York Report via NextSportStar.com
Last edited by GMGates; 11-15-2010 at 12:22 AM.