Moves in the Smythe last night:
$21 Fasth, Viktor (ANA)
$12 Despres, Simon (PIT)
$9 Palmieri, Kyle (ANA)
$8 Nielsen, Frans (NYI)
$6 Bickell, Bryan (CHI)
$4 Mitchell, John (COL)
$2 Pyatt, Taylor (NYR)
$2 Kopecky, Tomas (FLA)
$2 Boll, Jared (CBJ)
$2 Weber, Mike (BUF)
$2 Beleskey, Matt (ANA)
$1 Emelin, Alexei (MON)
$1 Hendricks, Matt (WAS)
$0 Pyatt, Tom (TB)
Standings after 3 weeks (with top 6 rounds of draft picks, GOALIES BOLD):
1) 115.5 From Russia with 'ov (Malkin, Bryz, Parise, Varlamov, Gaborik, Green)
2) 111.0 Nickel City (Lundqvist, Letang, Lehtonen, Hall, Getzlaf, Campbell)
3) 104.0 Rougie (Quick, Chara, E.Staal, Anderson, Callahan, Kane)
4) 98.5 AxeHoles (Rask, Byfuglien, Nash, Hiller, Boyle, Kane)
5) 90.5 Blades of Steel (Tavares, Seguin, Price, Kessel, MaxPac, Edler, Brodeur)
6) 83.0 Scurvy (Neal, Backes, Phaneuf, Subban, Dubnyk, Elliott)
7) 80.5 Savages (Ovechkin, Fleury, Weber, Benn, Crawford, Iginla)
8) 80.5 Prognosis Negative (Sharp, Landeskog, Pietrangelo, Niemi, Hossa, Simmonds)
9) 74.5 PopCultureReference (Crosby, Miller, Luongo, Toews, Ryan, Giordano)
9) 74.5 Goatlenders (Giroux, Kovalchuk, Halak, N.Backstrom, Spezza, Marleau)
9) 74.5 Hawkdog7mm (Rinne, D.Sedin, H.Sedin, Lindback, MSL, B.Marchand)
12) 69.5 Fantômas (Stamkos, Schneider, Lucic, Pavelec, Eberle, B.Richards)
13) 63.5 Bearflaggers (M.Smith, Karlsson, D.Brown, Kipper, Datsyuk, Shattenkirk)
14) 42.0 That Bird Team (Nc.Backstrom, Ward, Doughty, Pavelski, Zetterberg, Ott)
15) 38.0 SuluShattenkirksFace (Perry, Hartnell, Howard, Kopitar, Holtby, Couture, Vanek!)
Team by Team Notes:
1) Team Russia off to good start with lots of starts from the 'ov goalies.
2) Nickel City charging hard up the standings with probably best goalie-tandem.
3) Rougie has potentially most value-return player of fantasy hockey this year: C.Anderson.
4) Axeholes - are they in trouble with Buff injury & Hiller losing starts?
5) Blades of Steal leading goalie cats with the "goalie steal of the draft" (and I called it during draft): Martin Brodeur.
6) Scury with an excellent gritty team though Neal off to slow start.
7) Savages with the greatest underperforming skaters (OV/Weber/Iggy) and overperforming goalies (Crawford).
8) ProgNeg getting hurt badly by only have one #1 goalie (Niemi + Greiss).
9) PCR hurt by surprisingly slow start from Miller & Sabres.
9) Goatlenders with worst luck of draft. Halak & Spezza down to injuries & Giroux lost linemate Hartnell.
9) Hawdog waiting for Sedin twins to catch fire.
12) Fantomas actually doing quite well in skater cats, but Schneider & Pavelec hurting team.
13) Bearflaggers hurt by Mike Smith brief injury, I think this team will rise to mid-pack in a few weeks.
14) That Bird Team just not getting the production from NickleBack-WAS.
15) SuluSF. You would think it would be very difficult for the team with Thomas Vanek to be in last place... yikes.
Last edited by Pengwin7; 02-07-2013 at 10:05 AM.