Game #6 -- Montreal 4 Winnipeg 3
Jets struggle against Habs
- The negatives outweight the positives in this one.
- The PK was brutal.
- The PP was brutal.
- The forecheck was very poor.
- The Jets were unable to generate shots.
- The Jets lost a lot of puck battles.
- Jets scored 3 unanswered to take a lead but blew it.
- Kane, Byfuglien, and Enstrom all have 7 points on season,
- Kane extends point streak to 4 games.
- The defense let up some bad opportunities.
- Pavelec was unable to hold the fort down tonight.
- Scheifele still scratched, the team clearly has no idea what they want to do with him.
Jets have to play much better in Florida and in Tampa on Thursday and Friday. They started off tonight's game slow and had to battle back to even get in the game. They put Montreal on the powerplay way too much and it cost them. The Jets powerplay was horrific at times so any chance at coming back through the powerplay was doubtful. They couldn't establish a forecheck or get shots on Price. Took too many untimely and costly penalties... dumb ones as well. The Jets are going to have to find a way to build up another streak again as tonight their 3-game W streak ends. Overall, this is a game you have to FORGET immediately.
3-2-1, 7 pts.
@ Florida -- Thursday 7:30pm ET.