If you want to change your user name I will do this move today and tomorrow. I'm sorry that it has to be done by me - it sucks, but that's the way it is since we link the forum accounts to the websites and the store. So I have to change the user name in two areas.
Before you give me your user name you'd like, please do the following:
1. Click "Search" and then "Advanced Search"
2. Once there, start typing the name you want. There will be a drop box that appears giving you a list of user names already taken that start with the word you type, as you type. If you see the user name you want on that list, you can't take it.
3. Seriously do this, because I don't find out it's taken until I've already wasted a couple of minutes setting you up.
4. Please do 1 and 2.
5. If you have a cool user name already, come on - we love it, don't change it.
6. Review points 1 and 2
7. Please don't change for the sake of changing - this is mainly for all the people who didn't know that their registration name would be their user name, and then got stuck with a name they didn't like. And they have been emailing me to change it for the last few months!
8. If your name is ingrained in the dobbersports forum culture...please consider keeping it! (see Point 5). Pretty much if you've hit 1000 posts I'm going to try to talk you out of it
14 Team Keeper, points only, best 12 skaters 2 dman 2 G count. Playoffs count.
F - Crosby, C.Smith, Wheeler, Parenteau, Hudler, Clowe, Grabovski, Atkinson, Frolik, S. Kostitsyn, Marchand, Peverley, Tavares, Read, Brouwer, Bickell, Gionta, Setoguchi
G - Anderson, Hiller, Markstrom, Brodeur
D - Letang, Del Zotto, I. White, Kronwall, Brodin, Nikitin