Predictions for Wednesday, Jan 23:
1. Tanner Glass (PIT) vs. Colton Orr (TOR).
Both guys dropped them recently and I think they both have good fighting confidence right now. Engelland (PIT) & Mike Brown (TOR) are also team fight candidates.
2. Shawn Thornton (BOS) vs. Stu Bickel (NYR)
So many candidates here... Lucic, Greg Campbell for the Bs, Asham & Rupp for the Rangers.
EDIT: I had originally picked Asham here, but he is nursing a groin strain (you pansy), so I'll go with Bickel.
3. Paul Bissonnette (PHX) vs. Jared Boll (CBJ)
Biz Nasty and Boll have both already had one fight this season. I'm really rooting for Derek Dorsett to go because I own him in a few pools, but I think his top 6 role means less fights. I also debated going with a 2nd fight in the BOS/NYR game... but, alas I settled on this one.
Predictions for Thursday, Jan 24:
1. Tom Sestito (PHI) vs. Mike Rupp (NYR).
Sestito is 6'-5" 230, Rupp is 6'-5" 240. Dance boys.
2. George Parros (FLA) vs. Chris Neil (OTT).
Georgie... this is getting ridiculous, what are you waiting for? Three games to open the season with a new team and NO fights!?!
This game is in Florida, so maybe Parros is waiting for the home-field advantage.
3. Derek Dorsett (or Boll) CBJ vs. Cody McLeod (COL).
No... it's not fair to predict two fighters... but since I'm predicting two nights of fights, I wouldn't predict Dorsett here if he fights tonight (Wed).
So if Dorsett happens to go tonight (Wed), then my pick for this match is Boll. Fresh fists, in other words.
Analyzing Previous Night Predictions
Originally Posted by Pengwin7
Predictions for Tuesday, January 22:
1. Brandon Prust (MON) vs. George Parros (FLA).
2. Brandon Bollig (CHI) vs. Ryan Reaves (STL).
3. Brian McGrattan (NAS) vs. Zenon Konopka (MIN).
Well... worst prediction night so far.
Parros with no fights in either OTT or MON. What a drag.
Reaves & McGrattan were both scratched.
Fortunately, good ol' Konopka dropped 'em with some guy named Clune for Nashville. And Bollig fought Chris Stewart.
Score for the Year: 12/24