Predictions for Monday, January 21:
1. Matt Martin (NYI) vs. BJ Crombeen (TB).
Crombeen is the first enforcer to play for the Lightning in a while. The Isles are always looking to scrap at home. It could be Martin... it could be Carkner. Martin is a LW, Crombeen is a RW... which means they may line-up for a face-off and jaw.
2. Colton Orr (TOR) vs. John Scott (BUF).
Is Orr dumb enough to drop them with Scott (6'-8")... yes, yes he is. And Orr (6'-3") is possibly big enough to handle him. Since Mike Brown dropped them in Game 1, I'll switch over to Orr for Game #2 for both teams.
3. Chris Neil (OTT) vs. George Parros (FLA).
I just can't foresee either of these guys not fighting.
Double negative, yeah... that applies here.
Predictions for Tuesday, January 22:
1. Brandon Prust (MON) vs. George Parros (FLA).
Odds are that Parros will fight one of these nights... not sure which one.
2. Brandon Bollig (CHI) vs. Ryan Reaves (STL).
You want a tilt... mercy, this would be a good one. I think Bollig wants to be in the running for the PIM crown.
3. Brian McGrattan (NAS) vs. Zenon Konopka (MIN).
You are going to see Konopka predictions all year, regularly. Get used to it, that is all.
Analyzing Previous Predictions
Originally Posted by Pengwin7
Sunday, January 20th
1. Arron Asham (NYR) vs. Tanner Glass (PIT).
2. Tim Jackman (CGY) vs. Ryane Clowe (SJ).
3. Zenon Konopka (MIN) vs. Jake Dowell (DAL).
Well, Asham & Glass dropped them on the faceoff dot.
That was the only fight of Sunday action other than Bollig (CHI) vs. Biz Nasty (PHX)... which perhaps I should've predicted.
Score for the year: 6/12