Sunday, January 20th
1. Arron Asham (NYR) vs. Tanner Glass (PIT).
Asham didn't play last night while serving a one-game suspension. The other two Rangers fought, so perhaps two new guys have at it in this one.
2. Tim Jackman (CGY) vs. Ryane Clowe (SJ).
I believe these guys have had at it previously, a good size rematch.
3. Zenon Konopka (MIN) vs. Jake Dowell (DAL).
Really I'm not sold that anybody on Dallas would drop the gloves with Konopka, but if the Wild win tonight following a Zenon-fight... I think he'll be back for more tomorrow.
Analyzing the previous predictions:
Originally Posted by Pengwin7
Saturday, January 19th (Opening Night):
1. Shawn Thornton (BOS) vs. Stu Bickel (NYR)
2. Matt Martin (NYI) vs. Krys Barch (NJ)
3. Zenon Konopka (MIN) vs. Cody McLeod (COL)
The big prediction was Konopka & McLeod going in the first 3 minutes of the Wild vs. Avalance game. Thornton actually fought Mike Rupp with Gregory Campbell squaring off against Bickell. Krys Barch did not draw into the NJ line-up and there were no fights in that game.
Score for Year: 4/6