Every once in a while Tequilamonster will offer some reasonable thoughts that make sense and even the odd excellent point. They are few and far between, we will say 20% as a round figure. The other 80% are normally nothing but verbal diarrhea around Crosby or Turris.
Congrats on your 200 solid posts and 800 verbal diarrhea posts! More of the solid poo and less of the runny stuff as you head towards 2K!
10 Team, Points Only, $$ League, Keep 20/25 at seasons end
25 Man Roster, top 20 monthly point getters count
Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt
Stamkos, Tavares, Hall, Couture, Hanzal, Wheeler, Stastny, Versteeg, Fisher, Hornqvist, Eriksson, Hodgson, Setoguchi, Turris, Steen, Letang, DRoy, Yakupov, Grabner, Byfuglien, Baertschi
G-Rask, Halak, Schneider