1. Tarasenko - I have big expectations for him, and I love his potential. I think he's ready to contribute in a big way as soon as this season. Could quickly find himself as the go to guy for the Blues.
2. Atkinson - Is going to get every oppertunity to prove his worth in Columbus. Has the shot to be the Jackets go to guy for the season. Really like his potential. Proved a nice amount last season and in the AHL during the lock out.
3. Erat - Not going to get anything spectacular out of Erat, but he's always a safe bet for solid point totals. This isn't a keeper, and I really like his reliability, should be the safest option of the group.
4. Silfverberg - Has a great oppertunity to produce this season, could have one heck of a season lining up next to Spezza. Feel like his potential for this season is a little less than either one of Tarasenko and Atkinson, and thus I like Erat's reliability over him as well.
5. Hemsky - Great player when healthy, and because of that carries the greatest risk. Even when healthy won't be looked to as the go to guy, and won't see the prime PP minutes. Playing in every game he could be the best of the bunch, but I figure he will miss a few, and even if he doesn't there is still a shot that all the guys above him still out point him.