My personal top ten:
1) Angus - Avoiding Mistakes in Fantasy Hockey
-A piece that should inspire you to look back and actually evaluate some of the decisions (or rather assumptions) you've made in the past that were either foolish, baseless, or bang on but simply didn't work out. Everyone needs to reflect. This piece is all about that.
2) Hoos - Overruled: To Veto or Not to Veto
- Every poolie deals with this issue at some point no matter what your experience level and to be honest most people don't know the right answer. Essential reading.
3) Ma - Not With a Ten-Foot Pole (Parts 1 and 2)
- It might be cheating to include a two-parter in here but Ma's NWATFP series is gold every year
4) Angus - A Review of the DobberHockey Experts League Draft
- Maybe it was so much fun for me because I was active in both the draft and thus the article series but I had a hoot with this one and I hope the casual readers did too. I won't mention any names but not all of us show a lot of personality when you write but this piece really opened some of us up and gave us some life.
5) Imbeau - Trade Fever IX - Roots & Hidden Value / Management Decisions and Respect
- From the November Top 100 Roto - The Trade Fever series is a must read for poolies
6) Daoust - Are Star Forwards Worth the Money
-The single best question answered by Daoust in his series and that's saying something.
7) Laidlaw - Victor Hedman vs. Adam Larsson
- Not the best piece I've written but certainly the best piece during this lockout
8) Miller - Playoffs? We're Talking About Playoffs?
- My favourite Miller piece from the lockout and his stuff has been really good
9) Hoos - Implementing Rule Changes in Your Fantasy League
- A topic we all deal with at some point
10) Amato - Beneficiaries of the Lockout
- A must read given the context of this top ten