I need 64 points combined from Big Ben, Wallace, Bowe, Charles and Pittsburgh's D tonight. Normally with good players it's possible, however a few things need to go right for that to happen:
- KC needs to start well so that Charles can get good yardage/an early score
- Pittsburgh needs to take over, say late first or early second half.
- With at least a TD+ Pittsburgh lead, KC to go to the passing game and Bowe getting more involved
- Pittsburgh's D could have a better chance at sacks/picks as KC will rely on the pass more.
- Final score to be something like 31-14 Pittsburgh (Charles/Bowe likely need a score each, or big yardage if only one score between them)
Fingers crossed for something like this to happen. If not, I'll fall to 5-5 and likely just in or out of a playoff position.
(sucks that I benched Felix Jones though - oh well)
All I've got...all I've got is insane!