There's no other fantasy hockey like ours, come join us at SweGamers Market Fantasy Hockey
* We've just added a beginner's guide on our website:
- You manage a team of 12 players; 3 centers, 4 wingers,3 defensemen and 2 goalies.
- The main objective is to score as many points
as possible based on your roster's performance.
- The secondary objective is to make money
. Since better players generally cost more, the faster you make money the earlier you can field a star studded team.
- You get 5 trades every week, which roll over to the following week if you don't use them.
- The cost of players goes up and down
each day depending on how many managers are buying and selling them, analogous to the stock market
Ps. SweGamers is a site run by fans for fans.