Pretty solid overall. Some comments/questions:
- Is this in Yahoo?
- What are the position eligibilities? Based on Yahoo, you only have one pure centre so if you plan on putting Backes/Datsyuk there it's a bit of waste since it takes away from the value of having a winger who takes faceoffs. If you have another pure centre then it might be ok. But I'll guess at your setup based on Yahoo:
C: Tavares, Backes
L: Neal, Datsyuk, Semin
R: Kane, St. Louis, Clowe
D: Weber, Subban, Doughty, Souray, Bogosian
G: Luongo, Kiprusoff, Niemi
- I would drop Bogosian (not as much value in this league, even if he gets healthy for start) and pick up a pure centre who is solid in FOW. Who's available? Zajac?
- Neal at 11 is not bad if you feel he can repeat last year. His value drops a bit without hits but depending on the options available (and if Yahoo he has L/R eligibility) he could be ok.
- Backes in the third is too early IMO, even with FOW. Especially as mentioned before about whether he's been placed in your centre slot. I wonder if someone like Zetterberg (as a winger) was available at that pick or Toews (pure centre). PIM is easy to pick up late and is only one category (in a H2H not as crucial to have 'multi cat studs' and in this setup, especially when picking them early). But if you like him there then no worries.
- Interesting going for Luongo in the 8th (could be great value) but then getting Kiprusoff and Niemi in the 11th/12th respectively!? That's great value. A small chance at some weekly conflicts given two are in the same division and all three are in the west (depending on how the new schedule will look). But I wouldn't worry too much, just something to keep in mind.
- St. Louis in the 6th, Datsyuk in the 9th and Doughty in the 10th are solid picks.
Overall, seems like a pretty good squad and other than dropping Bogosian for another centre I would gauge your performance in the early going to see if you need to adjust. Good luck.
All I've got...all I've got is insane!