If you’re into fantasy hockey, you’re going to be blown away by FanDuel – where fantasy hockey leagues last just one day. AND you can play for real money. With instant cash payouts and a brand new team every single day of the season – FanDuel takes fantasy hockey fun to a whole new level.
This contest is for the games on Tuesday, November 8th, 2011.
Our friends at FanDuel are offering DobberHockey.com readers the opportunity to try out FanDuel for FREE with the chance to win a share of a cool $500. And as if that wasn't good enough you can also get an extra $5 if you manage to finish above me, Dobber.
Title – DobberHockey.com $500 NHL Freeroll
Date - Sunday 6th November
Buy-in - $0
Prizepool - $500 (1st-$150, 2nd-$100, 3rd-$75, 4th-$50, 5th-$40, 6th-$30, 7th-$25, 8th-20, 9th-$40)
Additional Prizes - $5 if you manage to finish above Dobber
1. Simply CLICK HERE to sign up for an account at FanDuel.
2. Pick you team within the $55k salary cap. Consisting of 2xLW, 2xRW, 2xC, 2xD and G
3. Watch the live scoring on FanDuel during the games and see how your picks perform up against other Dobber and other DobberHockey.com readers.
So how is FanDuel different from your regular fantasy hockey league?
- These are salary cap leagues that last only one day
- You get instant cash payouts every day
- You don’t have to rely on your buddies – you can pick new opponents every night
- You can play for free, but playing for real money – for up to $10,000 in prizes per game – takes the fantasy hockey excitement off the charts!
CLICK HERE to sign up for your account and register for the DobberHockey.com $500 freeroll on FanDuel.com.
FanDuel is 100% legal in the US and Canada, based in New York, and if you want to play with real money you can deposit and withdraw using PayPal and all major credit cards.